The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency’s (DARPA) latest creation of the Fast Lightweight Autonomy (FLA) program, a new class of algorithms for quick drone navigation in cluttered environments, reminds us of the 2013 American post-apocalyptic science fiction film, Oblivion.
- Maduro assassination attempt highlights drone threats
- Did DARPA Just Develop Autonomous Drones To Hunt Humans?
- Venezuela President Maduro survives ‘drone assassination attempt’
- Dumb and Dumber: A Drone Flies Dangerously Close to an A380 During Take Off
- Mexican Cartel Crashes Drone IED into Home of Border State Security Chief