The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency’s (DARPA) latest creation of the Fast Lightweight Autonomy (FLA) program, a new class of algorithms for quick drone navigation in cluttered environments, reminds us of the 2013 American post-apocalyptic science fiction film, Oblivion.
- Drone shatters passenger jet’s nosecone & radar during landing
- Islamic extremists are now using drones in Nigeria, leader says
- Liteye and Northrop Grumman Demonstrate Mobile, Networked, Electronic and Kinetic Capabilities to Counter Unmanned Threat Systems During Army’s Maneuver and Fires Integration Exercise (MFIX 18)
- Liteye Systems: Protecting Critical Infrastructures with Advanced Surveillance Solutions
- Liteye Systems Provides Mobile, Networked, Electronic Capabilities to Counter Unmanned Aircraft Systems and Ground Threats During U.S. Army’s Maneuver and Fires Integration Exercise (MFIX 18)