COUNTER UAS (CUAS)
• Detect Small UAS & Track
• High-Sensitivity Thermal Imager & State-of-the-Art Video Tracking
• Smart RF Inhibitor Uses Directional Antennas for Maximum Range with Minimum Collateral impact
ADIS (COUNTER-UAS DETECTION & IDENTIFICATION SYSTEM)
• Full Disruption Capabilities may be added in the future if approved
HIGH-RELIABILITY ELECTRONIC BEAM SCANNING (E-SCAN) TECHNOLOGY
• Doppler Signal Processing Technology
• Three Degrees of Target Discrimination
• Frequency Modulated Continuous Wave (FMCW) Technology
Liteye's Counter-UAS Defense System (CUAS) combines electronic-scanning radar target detection, electro-optical (EO) tracking/classification and directional RF inhibition capability.
CUAS is a smart-sensor and effector package capable of remotely detecting small UAS and then tracking and classifying them before providing the option to disrupt their activity. The system may be used in remote or urban areas to prevent UASs being used for terrorist attacks, espionage or other malicious activities against sites with critical infrastructure. CUAS not only works to cover your airspace, but also as a ground surveillance system as well.
All brought together in USA by Liteye Systems, who integrates, installs, and trains operators out of their Colorado facility.