The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency’s (DARPA) latest creation of the Fast Lightweight Autonomy (FLA) program, a new class of algorithms for quick drone navigation in cluttered environments, reminds us of the 2013 American post-apocalyptic science fiction film, Oblivion.
- The US is freaking out over the growing threat of Iranian kamikaze drones across the Middle East
- The Latest Drone Threat – The Flamethrower Drone!
- Denmark Charges 3 Men for Buying Drones for ISIS
- Saudi Cities Face Threat of Yemen Rebel Drones
- Drones delay flights at Singapore’s Changi Airport for second time in a week