The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency’s (DARPA) latest creation of the Fast Lightweight Autonomy (FLA) program, a new class of algorithms for quick drone navigation in cluttered environments, reminds us of the 2013 American post-apocalyptic science fiction film, Oblivion.
- Chilean Protesters Take Down a Drone With Laser Pointers
- Senators Introduce Legislation to Secure Stadiums During Events
- Taiwan Is Investing In Kamikaze Drones To Fend Off A Chinese Invasion
- Russia Says It Used Autonomous Armed Strike Drones in a Wargame
- China Negotiates Autonomous Gunships for Pakistan and Saudi Arabia